Big Brother is a reality show based where a number of contestants or housemates live in a Big Brother’s house and they are isolated from the rest of the world. Every week one contestant get eliminated from house. BIG Brother is most popular show in the world.
- must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
- Participant must be at least 21 years of age
- must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- The Participant shall bring their documents such as birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification, Medical History Form If you are selected to be interviewed
- Click Here to read full eligibility criteria
How To Apply For Big Brother
- Make a video of yourself saying being exactly who you want to be, what you are, why you want to be in the house.
- Click Here for online application form.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Read the terms & conditions before submitting the application form.
- If you are selected then Big Brother Team will contact you for Further Interviews.
Participants can also participate through Open Casting Calls
Applicants are not required to bring anything to the open call
MONDAY, APRIL 16 / 2PM – 5PM
1361 East Main Street
Salem, VA 24153
WICHITA FALLS, TX
SATURDAY APRIL 28 / 7AM – 2PM
2910 Old Jacksboro Hwy.
Wichita Falls, TX 76302
If you have any questions about casting, application form, auditions or any thing then please checkout frequently asked questions.
SOURCE : bigbrothercasting.tv