Indian Idol 2018 Web Auditions are back with #KHABARPHAILADO . Registration for Indian Idol Season 10 Web Auditions going to start from May 19, 2018 and shall be open till May 26th, 2018(“Registration Period”). You Can give audition for Indian idol season 10 in two ways i.e. web audition (send audition video link) or Visit to Audition Venue for Ground Auditions.
How To Apply For Indian Idol 2018 Web Auditions (Indian Idol Jump the Queue Auditions)
- Participant must download sonyliv app
- Open sonyliv app & click on INDIAN IDOL JUMP THE QUEUE AUDITIONS 2018 Banner
- After Clicking the Banner you will be directed to the playstore/ App
Store to download the Smule Application
- Download Smule App in your device.
- Open Smule App & Register yourself in the app.
- After Registration click on the Indian Idol Jump the Queue banner on
- You will be Directed to a playlist from which you must
record a song sung by you and submit it
- After the song is submitted on the Smule App, you will get an option
to paste a link of the performed video on the SonyLIV registration page.
- After paste the video link. Fill the Registration form given on the registration page & Submit
- Participant will be considered to have successfully registered for the Indian
Idol Jump the Queue online auditions 2018.
Requirements For Audition Video
- The Audition Video must consist of the Participant himself/ herself singing
clearly. No humming is allowed.
- Audition Videos must only contain the Participant and no other member.
- Audition Videos must NOT contain material which is sexually explicit, obscene,
pornographic, violent (for example, relating to murder, weapons, cruelty,
abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin,
physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (for example, underage
drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening,
profane or harassing.
- Audition Videos must NOT include, mention or feature any uncleared
- Click Here to Read Terms & Conditions, Eligibility Criteria & More Requirements for Audition Video.
Indian Idol 2018 Auditions Date, City & Venue
Eligibility For Indian Idol 2018 Web Auditions (Indian Idol Jump the Queue Auditions)
- Participants must be Citizen of India and must have a valid nationality proof
like passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card etc.
- The Participant(s) should be of sound mind and health and must not be
disqualified by law or have any criminal record.
- The Participant(s) must be of or above the age of 15 years but not above the age
of 30 years as on April 01, 2018
Source : sonyliv.com
Disclaimer: rdduentertainment.com is not directly or indirectly associated with the show or the Channel. We just provide auditions information based on respective sources.