fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2018 Audition and online Registration are now open officially for all young girls of India to find the young talents to the fashion and glamour industry.
Femina Miss India is a national beauty pageant in India that annually selects representatives to participate in Miss World. This contest is organised by the Femina, a women’s magazine published by The Times Group.
Femina Miss India 2018 auditions will conduct across the country in all the 30 states (including Delhi) to find the next beauty of India. The top 3 contestants from every state will get a chance to participate in the state zonal crowning ceremony. The state winner will then get an opportunity to represent her state at the grand finale of Miss India 2018 which will be held in Mumbai and will broadcast on Colors channel.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- The height required for the Miss India 2018 is 5’5″ and above.
- The applicant should be between 18 – 25 years of age (25 as on 31st December 2018).
- The applicant should be Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged.
- The applicant should be a bonafide (real) Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
- The participants having age 26 & 27 years old can only participate for the runner-up (second place) positions as the eligibility for Miss World is 18-25 of age.
- The participants have required Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc. for age and birth proof.
Miss India 2018 Audition (Maharashtra)
Participate in Beauty Contest of
MISS INDIA 2018
be the pride of
Audition Venue : fbb/Big Bazaar, Infinity Mall, Malad, Mumbai.
Place & Time : 6th May 2018 / 9:00 am onwards
Mail ur profile & pics to [email protected]
For more information, log on to www.missindia.in
Miss India 2018 : Beauty Pageant Entry Form / Apply Online for Miss India 2018 Beauty Contest
Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Card holder cannot be the winner of Miss India but can only be the first or second runners up and can represent India at other International Pageants.
There would be NO Bikini/Swimwear round during auditions.
To know more about this contest, visit beautypageants.indiatimes.com/
To register for this contest, please click on register button .
Contact on +91 22 30418995 from 11:00 am till 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday for further info.