National School of Drama, Bengaluru Centre
Course Name : One year Intensive Course in Acting 2018- 19
Course Date – 25th July, 2018 Onwards
Age Criteria : Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st June, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The minimum qualification shall be Graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline from a
recognized University. It is relaxable in the case of extraordinary talented candidates from the tribal,
folk and traditional performing art families.
- Sufficient knowledge of theatre with participation in at-least 4(four) productions.
Seats : Only 20 (Twenty)
Last Date Of Application : 20th June, 2018.
How To Apply (Step by Step)
- Click Here or log on to www.nsd.gov.in
- Download Application Form of One year Intensive Course in Acting 2018- 19
- You can also collect Application form and Prospectus from National School of Drama, Bengaluru Centre, Kalagrama, Mallathalli (Behind Bangalore University), Bangalore-56. Between 10 am to 1.00 pm.
- Fill the Application Form
- Attach Attested copies of certificates and testimonials with the application form along with a demand draft of Rs.150/- in favour of NSD, Bengaluru Chapter.
- Send Application form, attested copies of certificates, demand drafts & testimonials by post or by hand to The Camp Director, NSD, Bengaluru Centre, Kalagrama,
Mallathalli (Behind Bangalore University), Bangalore-56
Note : Anybody across India can apply but preference would be given to candidate from Southern States of India (Karnataka, Andhra pradesh , Telengana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep.