MTV India is coming up with a new reality show named Super Model of the Year. If you are over 18 years old then you can participate in this show. Super Model of the Year Registration has started from 1st November 2019 and the last date to fill the registration form is 30th November 2019. Check down below Super Model of the Year Audition & Online Registration Details.
If you are over 18 years old then you can participate in this reality show. Do not let this golden opportunity go by your hand and go to the voot as soon as possible and submit your registration form. This reality show can give you the name, fame, and money.
Read Also: MasterChef Start Date & Timing
Some audition videos will be selected by the jury member and that selected participant for the next round will receive a telephonic call/interview. Contestants will be given tasks from time to time in this reality show, they will have to successfully do all tasks for their survivals in this show.
- Are above 18 (eighteen) years of age
- If citizens of India and hold valid proof of citizenship
- If foreign national, have all required permissions such as work permits
- Provide a valid email address
Read Also: Beyhadh 2 Cast, Start Date & Time
Super Model of the Year Online Registration
- Download the Voot app
- Fill Registration Form
- Upload 3 Profile Shot
- Upload Catwalk Video and
- Audition Video
- Read Terms & Conditions
Read Also: Shubharambh Cast, Start Date & Time
Super Model of the Year Audition Video
Record Audition Video Answering this question – Why do you think you should be on Supermodel of the Year?
- Participation Video size can be 50 MB
- Participation Video shall be 2 minutes and a maximum of 5 minutes
- Video formats: avi, MOV, mp4, mpeg or any other regular video format
Read Also: Miss India 2020 Audition